Single Account Holder (NRB Investor):
- Photocopy of Passport / Social Security Card / Resident Card etc duly attest (If you are staying in a foreign country then attestation needs to be done by the respective Bangladesh Embassy or High Commission).
- An FC account with any Bank with branch in Bangladesh. FC account certificate should be provided with BO form.
- 02 passport size photographs duly attested by the investor.
- A Nominee – beneficiary in case of death of the investor. His/her signature and photo (duly attested by the investor) on the prescribed form provided by the brokerage house.
- Employment certificate / trade license copy / work permit or Pay slip / tax return document as a proof of earning status of the NRB.
- A nominated person with POA holder (Power of Attorney) will sign trading documents on behalf of the NRB while he is in abroad. His/her photo (attested by the NRB) and signature in a prescribed form provided by the brokerage house (POA holder can be any adult person of legal age residing in Bangladesh)
- Initial fund will have to be a cheque or pay order or other allowed form drawn from the FC account
- All signatures shall be the same as in all the documents.
Joint Account Holder (NRB Investor):
- All above documents of single account holder except bank certificate will have to be furnished.
- 02 copies passport size photographs of joint holder (Signed by joined holder.)
- The BO form, Power of Attorney and Nominee form can be downloaded from our website.
- For Link Account you have to attach photocopy of existing BO account profile.
- All signatures must be same as in attached papers.
- Don’t paste photograph with glue.